• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SiteBuilder 3.0 and SQLite Error when publishing

M

mcminc

I recently upgrade my Plesk 8 server running fedora core 2 to Sitebuilder 3.0.0.

When my users try to publish I see the following error in the logs and the site is not pubished.

SQLite version 2.x is not installed at the target server

I have verified that php51-SQLite is install on the server.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I'm having the same problem....Let me know if you find a solution.

Digging into it I noticed that I do have sqlite installed, but it is not compiled into apache. That may be the problem. You might want to do a php info on your server and see if it truley is compiled with php.

I'm afraid to touch my php5 though because it was a complete nightmare to get installed...

Problem solved for me

Thanks mcminc. That solved the problem for me! On a Debian system I opened up /etc/php4/apache2/php.ini, and added this line:

extension=sqlite.so

Restarted apache using apache2ctl graceful and everything cleared up!

Man, I wish that would have worked for me....no luck with that though...

Ah, that would be the problem. I had to pay someone to compile php5 for me because I could not get it figured out on this version of Rhel4...

He did not compile sqlite though. And I'm very gun-shy to try to re-compile php because I had so many problems with it.....I guess I wouldn't even know where to start...

I've been trying to get ahold of the guy for like 3 days now, but we keep missing each other....

Back