• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SiteBuilder 4.2.0 - Cannot receive authorization for work with the host

JLChafardet

Regular Pleskian
after looking a bit deeper, I'm now having a new problem with the new SiteBuilder 4.2.0

I see on the messages log this error.

"Cannot receive authorization for work with the host"

[edit]What bothers me the most, is that the sites i have published, only 2 appear to have problems, I just created a user with publishing settings, different than the ones with problems, and i get this when i click on Verify location
"The specified site location has been checked. Publishing is available."[/edit]

It seems random, on that new site, some times it tells me there are errors, some other times it gives me the "OK" message, which in some kind of way, would work if THAT HAPPENED TO EVERY SITE. but it doesnt. only on 2 sites this happens, and I NEED SB working.

it seems it was an error also on 3.0.x which was related to Ioncube Loaders, or something like that as stated on a previous post i managed to see on this forums.

http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?t=45628

now, how is it possible for 4.2.0 still have this error.

I AM NOT ABLE to publish certain sites, and I NEED to publish them.

first it was a problem with php 5.2.5, I downgraded to 5.2.4, now this?

I have latest Ioncube Version

ionCube PHP Loader v3.1.32, Copyright (c) 2002-2007, by ionCube Ltd.

loaded into SB and my external php, no luck.

some sites does publish, some others doesnt.

and i cant get a hold of support from parallels as "my lisence doesnt have entitled support".

I think they should at the very least, give us support for this kind of errors, that are not totally our fault but theirs.

All help is appreciated, im in a real pinch here.

Ok, i feel dumber than never in my whole life.

I will share this experience with everyone, wether for you to laugh at me, or to learn from it.

IF YOU EVER COPY CHECK.PHP AS ROOT OR ANY OTHER USER TO THE DESTINATION SITE FOLDER (HTTPDOCS) BE SURE TO CHMOD IT TO 777 OR CHANGE OWNERSHIP TO username:psacln

ok here is my story:

I upgraded my SUS SB suscription earlier this month.

upgraded sitebuilder to 4.2.0

was having problems with php, ioncube, and all that, and decided to COPY as ROOT check.php to /var/www/vhosts/targetdomains/httpdocs

later on, noticed, php5.2.5 has some issues (apparently) with ioncube and sitebuilder, and downgraded to a patched version source compiled php 5.2.4.

now i cant publish sites.

sitebuilder ALWAYS tells me the "cannot publish FTP bla error, contact system administrator"

after a lot of digging, i managed to see on the LOGS OF SITEBUILDER that i could modify the vervosity level, highered up, so it would give me more details, and BOOM i saw something that lighted something on my head telling "omg you dumas s, there is the problem you COPIED check.php yourself, and now SB cant copy it over, to check requirements"

so i went and deleted the files, and voila! site published again.

sorry for being an AS s and asking too much without considering the whole options i had to consider to check, before posting.

Please thanks and hope this helps in the future to anyone.

Back