• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SiteBuilder 5

J

jbays

I've seen a couple of enhancements mentioned in this forum that may make their way into SiteBuilder 5. (Calendar Module and user ID & password access to certain pages of a site.)

Do you have a ballpark date when SiteBuilder 5 will be released?

Is there a list somewhere that shows what new functionality will be available in SiteBuilder 5?

Thanks.

Jason

Version 4.1 should be available in the end for November. As for v.5 it is hard to say anything exactly. It is planned to the middle of spring on the next year but now there is no exact information about which features will be included or not into this release. So if you wish to know more exact information it is better to wait several months and check this info one more time.

Version 4.1 should be available in the end for November. As for v.5 it is hard to say anything exactly. It is planned to the middle of spring on the next year but now there is no exact information about which features will be included or not into this release. So if you wish to know more exact information it is better to wait several months and check this info one more time.

We have news of the version 4.1 for Linux? It seems that for Windows is already available.

By the time the Linux?

Nice

Hello Dmitry,

We are very pleased to see that the versions are relaesed and look forward to the fresh install on our server.

Greetings

Cor Segers
Riluco internetdiensten

Dear Cor,

You should already receive my update by e-mail. Installation was completed successfully and all details were sent to your e-mail in ticket.

Thanks

Hello Dmitry,

I did not read my mail yet, will do so soon en start testing with the system.

Thanks for the service sofar.

We wish you and your team very nice Christmas days.

Cor

Back