1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Sitebuilder API - Wizzard button disabled

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by xtobal, Nov 6, 2008.

1. xtobal

xtobal Guest

Sitebuilder 4.2 & Plesk 8.6 for linux

1.- Via plesk Api, I create a account in plesk.
    2.- Via Sitebuildet API , I create a sitebuilder account. In the plesk control panel, under the domain, appear the Sitebuilder Wizzard button, but is disabled. Why?

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Sitebuilder account should be enabled for Parallels Plesk client and for domain. First check Clients -> CLIENT -> Preferences -> Create a corresponding user account in Sitebuilder and after that check appropriate domain hosting preferences and enable "Create and publish Web site using Sitebuilder" checkbox. These options should be also activated through Plesk API. Check it up.

3. xtobal

xtobal Guest

First check Clients -> CLIENT -> Preferences -> Create a corresponding user account in Sitebuilder OK

and after that check appropriate domain hosting preferences and enable "Create and publish Web site using Sitebuilder" checkbox. These options should be also activated through Plesk API. Check it up.

OK, whith the SiteBuilder Api :

<packet version="1.4.2.0"><domain><set><filter><domain_name>mydomain.com</domain_name></filter><hosting><vrt_hst><sb_publishing>true</sb_publishing></vrt_hst></hosting></set></domain></packet>

whithout result.

The documentation says that "The sb_publishing node is optional. It enables/disables publishing web site on the domain using SiteBuilder. Data type: Boolean. This element is supported starting with API RPC v.1.4.2.0. Makes sense for Plesk for Windows only."

I'm under linux ....