• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder API - Wizzard button disabled

X

xtobal

Sitebuilder 4.2 & Plesk 8.6 for linux

1.- Via plesk Api, I create a account in plesk.
2.- Via Sitebuildet API , I create a sitebuilder account. In the plesk control panel, under the domain, appear the Sitebuilder Wizzard button, but is disabled. Why?

Sitebuilder account should be enabled for Parallels Plesk client and for domain. First check Clients -> CLIENT -> Preferences -> Create a corresponding user account in Sitebuilder and after that check appropriate domain hosting preferences and enable "Create and publish Web site using Sitebuilder" checkbox. These options should be also activated through Plesk API. Check it up.

First check Clients -> CLIENT -> Preferences -> Create a corresponding user account in Sitebuilder OK

and after that check appropriate domain hosting preferences and enable "Create and publish Web site using Sitebuilder" checkbox. These options should be also activated through Plesk API. Check it up.

OK, whith the SiteBuilder Api :

<packet version="1.4.2.0"><domain><set><filter><domain_name>mydomain.com</domain_name></filter><hosting><vrt_hst><sb_publishing>true</sb_publishing></vrt_hst></hosting></set></domain></packet>

whithout result.

The documentation says that "The sb_publishing node is optional. It enables/disables publishing web site on the domain using SiteBuilder. Data type: Boolean. This element is supported starting with API RPC v.1.4.2.0. Makes sense for Plesk for Windows only."

I'm under linux ....

Back