• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder deactivate after Plesk update

G

goldenboy68

Impossible to check the box on the component page and on the left, the "Sitebuilder" section isn't available (I have now only "Generality", "System" and "Help"...before the update I had a section "Sitebuilder").

What can I do to re-active it? Have I to pay something???

Sam

How can I verify that it is configured correctly? I searched everywhere on the Plesk administration, but nothing to activate it again.

The amazing thing is that it was here before the update and disappear after, so I don't think it's a license issue, what do you think?

I can access through the 2006 port (www.test.com:2006), but I can't publish ... that is normal because under Plesk I can't activate SiteBuilder for the domain "test.com".

And under IIS I have a directory "sitebuilder".

sorry, I forgot to specify the version of Sitebuilder: 3.2

What does Plesk admin CP -> Server -> Component Management section says about Sitebuilder?
It seems there is something wrong with installation so Plesk could not detect Sitebuilder.

We don't really use SiteBuilder yet, so I'm hesitating to grant access to our server. I'll first ask my reseller in order to know which services are really included. The license key seems up to date. We don't really care about it, because it's a package with the hosting price. I just made the update of Plesk and didn't know that problems could appear after the update! I'll wait some months after the next update release in order that the problems are fixed first.

Thanks.

Back