• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder don't want to publish / PHP test

B

blaise

Hello,

My configuration :

Sitebuilder 4.1 (last realease) working on Linux server

Publication server :

Gentoo 64 Apache server with PHP 5 activated
Ioncube installed and tested

When a user try to publish a standard website without specific modules (feedback, vote...)
There is no problem to publish web pages to the web server.

If we use a module like feedback, when a user try to publish the website, there is always the same error message :

(In french, but the translation in english seems to be )
Unable to publish the website, the server does'nt support PHP extension, please contact the admin

Problem : If we test to put a PHP page on the destination folder manually : it's working fine ! the php page is working normally...

PHP is well activated for all the publishing folders...

Can you have an idea to help us ?

Blaise

If I try to

Thanks Dimitry,

Can you check for that result :
ioncube=ok os= phpVersion=5.2.5-pl0-gentoo mbstring=ok zlib=ok session=ok dom=ok domxml_xslt=fail xslt=fail sqlite=2.8.17 sqliteEncoding=iso8859 gd_png=ok gd_gif=ok gd_jpg=ok gd_wbmp=ok gd=2.0.34 safe_mode=ok mail=ok curl=fail serverApi=CGI folder_permissions_data=fail

I have two "fail" : CURL and FOLDER PERMISSIONS DATA...

what is the real problem ?

Many thanks

Preview works, Publish doesn't

I am having an almost identical problem but with various error messages. SB will not Publish anything that has a module page, saying that the server doesn't pass php verification. Alternatively, we were getting IonCube error messages. However, Preview works perfectly on every type of module page. If Preview works, then it should Publish, but it wont. Publish works only if it's pure and plain HTML pages

We also use Plesk 8.3, and this is supposed to integrate with it, but so far the integration is very shaky. Some domain FTP settings are not recognized in SiteBuilder.

On sitebuilder server there is always ioncube loader, but that does not mean that he will install on the server where you are trying to publish site. Check up configuration publish server.

Hi,

You type :
"you must install domxml_xslt or xslt"

Can you give me a link or docs to explain what is this tool and how install it ?

Thanks

domxml_xslt, xsl - php extensions, your php version is 5.2.5 and php5 includes the XSL extension by default and can be enabled by adding the argument --with-xsl[=DIR] to your configure line. DIR is the libxslt installation directory.

Hy Andrey

You say that I need to add this new argument...

But is it on in my PHP.ini file, httpd.conf or in another Sitebuilder config file ?

"--with-xsl[=DIR]"

By default what is generally the directory of this extension on a server ?
(I need to find it)

Many thanks

To add necessary you need to install appropriate packages as 'crobinson' suggested or recompile PHP with necessary options. PHP recompilation requires some technical skils and you can find tons of information how to do that in Internet. As for appropriate options for Sitebuilder published site try to check this documentation: http://download1.parallels.com/SiteBuilder/4.1.0/doc/admin/en_US/html/index.htm -> Appendix. Troubleshooting Sitebuilder -> Typical Site Publishing Errors -> Known Issues with Third Party Components..Hope it helps.

I now have this same problem on an old FC4 server.
Has anyone managed to recompile or fix this without breaking something else?

Back