• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder loads up weird

H

hare_sa

Hi,

I have problems when I login in Sitebuilder 3 and all my clients. Nothing will show up except left side navigation and one small box/window. Same thing in the admin interface. You can see lakie said only left navigation and in the middle where ypu pick up template, edit texts etc is just blank ... white background and only one small box/window with two icons in it and that is it. Nothing works. I have done nothing on server. It just wont work any more!!!???
You can check on screen shoot and let me know if possible what is the problem and how to solve it?

Regards,

I have sent you the patch for v.3.0.2 which includes fix for the issue which you described. You can also upgrade Sitebuilder to next v.4.0.0 where this situation also resolved.

I did not received any patch on email. Can you resend it please? Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Ok, I got patch. I will go ahead and try to apply it now.

Thanks again.

Back