• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder said on Prewiev: Cannot prepare placeholders

M

McBeeR

On some sites, when I click on Prewiev button, Sitebuilder said:
---
Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Site/Compiler/Modules.php; Line: 775

(on http://bob.robi.to/Preview?siteId=ef7cb0bff8f9da1e04cc8da347b1653e)
---

And I have not preview ;(
This do when I clik on "Insert Image" icon (in edit sites) and I create new folder: "Images" name. Folder created but after not preview.

In other time I copy feedback from any Sitebuilder site and I insert this to new site. After not preview, too. Next I delete this feedback but preview not return.

Can I repair this?
Have I preview yet?
Help me, please
thx

Originally posted by Dmitry Frantsev
I have sent you patch files. Check your e-mail and let me know if it helped or not.
Wow! Thanks! Patches repair my sites :)
Now it's look fine.

Hello Dmitry,
This problem return :(
What We do it now ?
We have still Sitebuilder 4.0 version. You know We can't upgrade it to 4.1 yet.

Same problem

Hello my name is Leandro, I'm from Brazil.

The same problem happens to my site, you could help me solve this problem Dimitry?

Thanks.

If you have version 4.0 I can suggest you to accomplish upgrade to latest 4.2 version. If upgrade is not possible in this case you can try to apply patch from the attachment which was prepared for 4.0 version. All fixes from the patch are included into next 4.1 and 4.2 version. Patch should be applied in this way:

# tar -xzvf sitebuilder_patch_4.0.0_3.tgz -C <sb_root>/

<sb_root> - Sitebuilder installation directory /usr/local/sitebuilder or /opt/sitebuilder depending on OS installation.

Attachments

• sitebuilder_patch_4.0.0_3.tgz
    579 KB · Views: 51
Problem resolved

The problem was resolved deleting all the contents of the directory /tmp and doesn't happens anymore.

I have the same issue

I have the same issue that you guys talk about here just that I get it when I publish a site. It gets to about 90% and then I get the following error.

Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Site/Compiler/Modules.php; Line: 827

I am not sure how to fix it. Any ideas? I am running sitebuilder 4.2 on Fedora Core 7.

Back