• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder upgrade

S

SilviaAmoros

Good afternoon,

I upgraded the Sitebuilder of 4.0 to 4.1 and has not given any problem. But when I try to enter my admin gives me the following error. Besides my sitebuilder was inesbybuilder.inesby.com and now appears deconfigured. How is reconfigured? The problem is not where to look for configuration data earlier because I thought that were kept and not much needed re-configured.

Thank you

Attachments

• builder error.PNG
    builder error.PNG
    27.2 KB · Views: 104
Do you still have this issue? Could you provide step-by-step instructions for upgrade?
Sitebuilder configuration can be done with 'sb_config' utility. For more information try to use 'sb_config --help'.

Searching instructions for upgrade from 4.0 to 4.1

Hello,

I am searching for documentation to upgrade my Sitebuilder 4.0 to 4.1...
I don't find the autoupdate button on the server admin section.

What is the procedure to upgrade my Sitebuilder ?
Where can I find the doc ?

Many thanks

Please can anyone update how to upgrade Sitebuilder from 4.0 to 4.1...

Upgrade can be done manually by installing Sitebuilder packages or with help of autoinstaller. Both ways are described in documentation here: http://www.parallels.com/en/products/sitebuilder/docs/
If you are going to accomplish upgrade manually you just need to run RPM pacakge upgrade: rpm -Uhv sitebuilder/*.rpm.
There is no exact section for upgrade from 4.0 to 4.1 but it's the same as for Sitebuilder installation itself. Use 'rpm -Uhv' command for packages upgrade.

Update procedure

Hi Dmitry,

I have read the Plesk Sitebuilder doc (install and admin...) and I don't find any details on how manually install the updates...
There is only a topic who explain how use autoinstaller in the admin interface...
But I don't see that functionnality on my admin web interface.

I am running Plesk Sitebuilder on a Debian (I386) server.
I am currently running a 4.0 version.

If I want to upgrade that's I can't install the template availbale on your website (it seems to be 4.1 compatible template :(

I have download the tar file, but inside I have only DEB files....
And I have got differents files and folder.

Folders :
Sitebuilder
--- sitebuilder_4.1.0-build07121000_all.deb
--- sitebuilder-core_4.1.0-dbn31.build07121000_i386.deb

Updates :
--- php5-ioncube-php52_3.3-dbn31.build07042118_i386.deb
--- php5sb_5.2.1-5swsoft_i386.deb

What is the good procedure to upgrade my Sitebuilder ?
What is the good file to install ?

Thanks.

Back