• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

sitemap - where is it?

D

David Green

where do you find the sitemap for any site created with the sitebuilder

Site map module can be added in the Edit step in the Wizard during editing the site. Make sure that this module is added into plan which is used with site. If this module is added you should find the module on Edit step together with all block modules. Let me know if you need to know anything else. Better to read docs where you can find such information.

I thank you for your reply, but I do not see the sitemap module when going in to sitebuilder admin >> manage plans >> Modules... there is no site map module to add to any plan

... pls advise.

Okay - I see this, I load this - are sure we are on the same path here?

I wish to have a site map that gives google a laid out "map" of my website - not anything to do with google mapping - which is a geographical visual mapping of where the business is that the website relates to.

The sitemap is usually www.mydomain.com/sitemap.xml

One of the fundamental building block requirements of any website getting ranked in google nowdays.

see - http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=40318&hl=en

I understand what you are talking about. Actually, in current version of Sitebuilder there is no such a module. You can create some sort of map as one of the site pages. Site map module will be added into next Sitebuilder version 4.5. Actually, it was already completed but could be released together with 4.5 version. Can not say for sure when it will be available, so better to check updates on web site.

hmmmmmm.

Oh well - will watch out for it -thanks again for a quick reply Dmitry - appreciated!

Back