• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

size issues on pages

shoggy24

Regular Pleskian
Do anyone have any idea how resizing Module works in SB4. If i include a map or RSS module i cant resize it, RSS for example displays like 30 topics thereby taking up all the pages and there is no options to reduce the amount of topics displayed. There is also the problem of positioning this module on a page.
Is anyone else having this issues or it is just my server.

Thanks

Afaik, there is no resizing feature for modules. Modules could not be resized. I have passed this feature request to Sitebuilder development team and probably there will be done some improvements in this area. When I get any update from developers I will post it here.

Thanks for replyig Dmitry.
I hope they do something about it because i really dont see why anyone would want to use the module the way it is now unless they are going to dedicate a whole page to it.

As I know module resizing feature is planned to v.5. In v.5 there should be also added ability to limit number of topics to display for RSS module. I can't say exactly when v.5 will be available, but I hope that both features will be released there.

Thanks for the update Dmitry,
i hope they do and it sucks we have to wait for V5. They need to take a look at the photo gallery while they are at it, right now you cant modify the background color and you end up with contrasting color on the page unless your page is white, the cumulation of all this makes for one ugly website.

When is the V5 going to be release i find it hard to believe developers will add an annoying sitepal to sitebuilder module but cant fix the annoying size issue that makes sitebuilder forms and modules in general the ugliest designed pages

I can not say for sure when it will be available. This feature requires all modules modification which is a big part of Sitebuilder. For now there is no exact information when this feature will be available. I did not find any similar requests from other customers and it is hard to say now if this feature needs to be implemented as soon as possible. We could try to create special thread for this and count how many voices we get. Probably this would help to increase priority for this feature.

Back