1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Smarter Mail

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by iboeris, Jul 18, 2006.

1. iboeris

iboeris Guest

Hi,
    i'm interested to install a Smater Mail Server to Plesk 7.6, you know if the webmail support different languages?
    Thanks

2. Webplus

Webplus Guest

Yes, the webmail support different languages.
    I use SmarterMail on my servers and I love it! I was using Merak until I found SmarterMail, and now I don't change SmarterMail for nothing.

Remember to use IIS otherwise the WebServer that comes with the SmarterMail. IIS is more powerfull and faster.

If you need any help, please, feel free to ask.

3. Ultima Hosts

Ultima Hosts Guest

Hi there,

Yes SM is awesome and can run off IIS with multi-language support. Check out the languages available here http://ultimamail.net

Cheers,

Mark

4. iboeris

iboeris Guest

Thanks for the answer.
    I use IIS and i need it for our application therefore i will use it.

In august i will install SM and prey for the transfer.
    Still thanks

5. Webplus

Webplus Guest

If you need any help with Smarter Mail, feel free to ask!

6. Ultima Hosts

Ultima Hosts Guest

Even better.

If you need SmarterMail, Stats or Tickets feel free to ask :D

Cheers,

Mark

7. iboeris

iboeris Guest

Hi,
    my techician has advised to install MailEnable Professional instead of Smarter Mail Pro.
    I need to decide in this week what mail software install. Can to advise to me what system is better or the principal difference between Mail Enable Professional and Smartel Mail Pro?

Thank you :confused:

8. iboeris

iboeris Guest

How i can install Smarter Mail? Where i can download the install files?

Thnaks:D