1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Smartermail + POP and SMTP traffic

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by croosie, Dec 6, 2008.

1. croosie

croosie Guest

Hi,

I have never been able to solve this one, but after a long while now, i was hoping that someone can answer this.

I have plesk 8.6 installed, with SM 5.5 , but ever since installing SM the traffic for email pop and SMTP has been captured by SM and not Plesk. I was hoping to have plesk read this traffic as well .

What can i do to get this working ?

Thanks
    Kirwin Paulsen

2. Zeon

Zeon Guest

Hi, I'm running the exact same setup and plesk picks up the bandwidth usage from smartermail 5.5 just fine? I thought this was a problem to begin with also but it seems to turn up after a couple of days in plesk?

3. croosie

croosie Guest

Hi,

are you sure its the pop + SMTP traffic that you are see-ing after a few days.
    if i compare this traffic to the traffic i see in SM admin, it does not compare.

Kirwin