1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

smarterstats installation problem.....or not?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by ijwk, Feb 20, 2006.

1. ijwk

ijwk Guest

I am running plesk 7.5.4 on a windows machine and have just loaded smarterstats. I have selected it as the stats package within a domain template and when selected I get the error:
    Component Web statistics was not installed with requested enabled and allowed disabled.

If I go to Server/Service management I see that the smarterstats service and the smarterstats web server are both running.

I even restarted the server hoping that this would resolve the problem but I still get the same error.

Any thoughts?

thanks in advance.
    bill

2. ijwk

ijwk Guest

Resolved:

ok, I went into components managerment and clicked on smarterstats and then clicked ok after changing the password. I then went and added a new domain and it worked fine.

bill