1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SmarterStats Integration question

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by shudson, Jul 7, 2005.

1. shudson

shudson Guest

Can anyone tell me how to go about integrating SmarterStats? On the Plesk website it says, "The integration of SmarterStats with Plesk is fully embedded within the Plesk product. No additional downloads are necessary to complete the integration. " But I am sure that somewhere I would have to enter the SmarterStats license key. Correct?

Under domain setup, all I see is AWStats and Webilizer. It doesn't look like SmarterStats is one of the options to select.

Thanks,
    Sean

2. Gris@

Gris@ Guest

"The integration of SmarterStats with Plesk is fully embedded within the Plesk product. No additional downloads are necessary to complete the integration. "

This means that Plesk can manage SmarterStats. But to use it you should download it from http://www.smartertools.com/Products/SmarterStats/Downloads.aspx