1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SmarterStats

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by webhostheaven, Jan 31, 2006.

1. webhostheaven

webhostheaven Guest

Hello,
    I am thinking of offering SmarterStats to my customers as we grow. I only want to give it to specific users though. In other words, when a customer goes to setup a hosting package, I only want users who pay for SmarterStats to have the option to select it. I don't believe this is possible in this version of Plesk. Now that Plesk has support for SmarterStats, do you plan on making individual stats packages a client option?

2. Pavluha

Pavluha Guest

Client cannot change Web Statistics Application in Plesk - Domains - domain.com - Setup when he will login to Plesk.

3. webhostheaven

webhostheaven Guest

Yes, I realize that. I'm asking if the availbility to do that will be included in future versions.

4. Beto

Beto Guest

It is already available...I'm already using smarterstats and after installing smarterstat it was available in the Plesk Interface(domain setup).