• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Spam Assassin

J

jwbonez

When trying to access the Spam Filter icon under the Server menu, I get the following message:

SpamAssassin() constructor failed: Action features failed: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Unable read spam config file C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\ADDITI~1\Perl\site\etc\mail\spamassassin\local.cf: File not found
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\server\spamassassin.php:12 psaerror(string "SpamAssassin() constructor failed: Action features failed: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Unable read spam config file C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\ADDITI~1\Perl\site\etc\mail\spamassassin\local.cf: File not found")

I looked for the local.cf file it reports as being missing and could not find a \etc\mail... folder. I did a search on my server for local.cf and couldn't find it either. Any suggestions?

Nevermind, another search did reveal a local.cf file on my server. I simply created the folders that the error reported was missing, copied the local.cf file in there and it worked.

Thanks.

I got this error:
[root@www root]# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk -v
mchk: db_connect: failed to connect to database: Error: Too many connections
mchk: Unable to connect to the Plesk database

I have about 400 mailbox, how to solve this?

Originally posted by schatje
I got this error:
[root@www root]# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk -v

Same here. Anyone?

Replying to myself.

Edit /etc/my.cnf with

[mysqld]
set-variable=max_connections=xxx (where xxx=some_big_number)

Back