• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Spamasassin Training Error

GlobalServe

Basic Pleskian
When hitting the training button I get the following error ...

Error: Unable to get the list of messages in the mailbox: Cannot exec 'spammng --get-maillist --password=***** --mailname=***@****.**':
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Is this happen also with somebody ?

It happened to few of our e-mail accounts (all POP3). We deleted them, and created new ones with same password (as we could see the pwd from returning error). After that, SA Training feature functions normal.

OK, did that,

now I have the following ...

Cannot exec 'spammng --train-spam --filename=C:/Program Files/SWsoft/Plesk//tmp/spm14E.tmp --password=**** --mailname=****@***.**':
SpamAssassin version 2.64
Unable to train spamassasin: SpamAssassin version 2.64

Sorry, I write faster than I think :)
Goto control panel -> add remove programs -> plesk 7.6-> change -> modify plesk installation, then remove spamassassin, and after it's done, do the same and this time install spamassassin

I reinstalled it. No my plesk does not see anymore that I have spamasassin installed.

When I go to component info it sees the SpamAssassin 3.1.1

This is the setting in my Mailenable in the MTA pickup event, is this correct...
C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\memailfilter.exe

Already thx for you help :)

I did the reinstallation too, and when I go to components in Plesk Server tab, it says Spamassassim is installed.

But the messages aren't being scanned.

Plesk 7.6's Spamassassin is giving me headache!

Back