1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SpamAssasin does not filter mails after update

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by svalerie, Dec 15, 2008.

1. svalerie

svalerie Guest

Hello as mentioned in http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?t=56922 there is a problem with SpamAssassin after update - i put this issue to a new thread to be handled. We have the same problem in the .qmail files is no reference to SpamAssassin.

If you look in /var/qmail/mailnames/domain.com/mailname/.qmail file it only contains:

| true
    | /usr/bin/deliverquota ./Maildir

It used to contain:

| /usr/local/psa/bin/psa-spamc reject
    | true
    | /usr/bin/deliverquota ./Maildir

SpamAssassin is switched on in the conroll panel ...

Anybody has an idea how to solve?

@Parallels When is there an fix available?

2. svalerie

svalerie Guest

Deactivate / Activate

I activated and deactivated for each account the SpamAssassin setting (off/on). Afterwards it seems to work again.

X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.0.4 (2005-06-05) on ...

3. 247trader

247trader Guest

Plesk moved this functionality from the .qmail files to a qmail-queue hook. It is compiled in the code so I can tell you exactly how they are doing it but I know that they are calling all the functions like spamassassin as the mail hits the queue and not the .qmail files.