1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SpamAssassin not available fo all my domains

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by DjFarout, Sep 27, 2005.

1. DjFarout

DjFarout Basic Pleskian

23%
    I migrated a bunch of domains over from my Cobalt XTR, and for some reason more then half my domains have SA disabled! And I cant figure out how to enable them! Any ideas?

2. dynaweb

dynaweb Guest

In the client's account under

Mail > user@domain.com > Mailbox

Is the option for "Enable spam filtering" checked?

3. acidbox

acidbox Guest

You can also select all the email names on the right side and do "Group Operations" to enable spam filtering on more than one email address at a time.

4. DjFarout

DjFarout Basic Pleskian

23%
    sweet, thanks!!

5. baguitos

baguitos Guest

What if I need to enable for all users in all domains ???

There's no group operation available for this, is there?

If I enable only the Server wide settings, does this mean that all users have SA enable?

6. dynaweb

dynaweb Guest

I believe the server-wide settings are independant of the user's settings. Enabling the server-wide option does not enable all users, they still have the choice.

7. baguitos

baguitos Guest

That's right.

I've found the "solution". Manually enable SA for all users in each domain. :|