• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

special chr domains

T

troubler

Well as everybody knows, domain names with special chr has begin to handle on the net. But it is not possible to add such domains at Plesk, cause of filterings.
To add them to the IIS manually is also not a very good idea cause Plesk panel will ignore it.
So now my questions is more to SW-SOFT. How will we fix this ?

It's in the featureset of the next Plesk for Windows version.

Well, nice
But will it not avaiable in Plesk 7 for Windows ? Maybe as a patch or something else ?

It appears to be not. Thats a bad point.
Well I guess SW-SOFT going to much force customers patience.
I tell you what,
If I would read these forum before gettin Plesk, belive me I would prefere any else CP.
Cause SW-Soft seems to be to make money from every possible thing. Thats a bussines kind that would not make good future. Thats true, you like it or not....

This feature requires quite a lot of changes to the Plesk code - it has to support UTF-8 charset everywhere, so it is unlikely to be released for 7.0. And upgrade to 7.5 is normally free.

Ok then jaytee, if that's true (upgrade to 7.5 free) no problem. Well, let's wait & see...

Free updates (SUS, Software Update Services) for one year are included into the price of the software. You should know this if you bought the software directly from us.

Back