1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SSL certificate problem in PLESK

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by hariskhan, Feb 2, 2006.

1. hariskhan

hariskhan Basic Pleskian

23%
    I'm getting the following error in the php script (I'm using curl to use a ssl certificate to connect to another site for transaction);

error setting certificate verify locations: CAfile: /usr/home/builder/pb_work_dir/psa_aiconfig_7.5.4/psa/lib/dist/share/curl/curl-ca-bundle.crt CApath: none

Another error that I'm getting is;

[Wed Dec 21 12:24:05 2005] [warn] RSA server certificate CommonName (CN) `plesk' does NOT match server name!?

Do I need to specify the domain name hosted on the server in /usr/local/psa/apache/conf/ssl.conf in the ServerName clause for it to work, or would I need to generate another self signed certificate bundle to fix the errors mentioned above?

PLEASE!!! help

P.S. I accidently posted THIS new thread in the section;

SWsoft – Forums > Plesk for Linux/UNIX > Plesk 7.5 Reloaded

Please delete/move that thread to this section...

I don't think my thread belongs there