• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

statistics calculation

B

bubu678

Looks like there is a task that is scheduled everyday to gatherup the statistics. I would like to know if there is some file that has whar should be calculated. What I ha interested is to see where/how AWSTAS is started/excuted.

Currently I am having an issue with it not being generated so there is no stats shown now. The host suggested to back the Plesk database and other files and reinstall it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Thanks for your reply.
I have followed the link you gave me. Wow, didn't think that there would be that much of confusion/problems with statistics. Sounds like statistics.exe is a "work in progress" all the time with all the patches.

To keep you updated, most of the sites of the sites now have stats for FEB, but when you try to access JAN 2009 it cannot find the page. Looks like I will have to try and restore manually (based on the thread you sent me, and from AWSTATS forums).

What is odd that I do have one that still has the 24hr notice page come up. Any idea how I can jump start it?

Thanks

OK. Some more progress. Downloaded the latest (hope so) statistics.exe & SiteAppStatistics.dll (did backup old version) and re-ran the Statistics manually through the Plesk Scheduler.

Great I can see the stats for the domain that had problems. What I cannot see is the stats that were collected for January, when I use the dropdown. They are showing for the yearly summary. Can I get them back? What is the best way, through Plesk or AWSTATS?

Thanks

I just noticed that a lot of the reports are getting a:
"WARNING: LastLine parameter in history file is '20090202190816' so in future. May be you need to correct manually the line LastLine in some awstats*.acuramaintenance.com.conf files." on top of the report. Is this going to give me a problem later on? I did notice this previously before I started having the problem.

Any thoughts?

i have no idea. I also cannot see old month stats after "fixing" this problem. I am just glad that at least now it's showing something rather than nothing. This should keep the customers at bay for few months until plesk "decided" to fix this issue.

Back