• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Statistics.exe Run-Time error: Error 183 at Create the directory

globalmcs

Regular Pleskian
Run-Time error: Error 183 at Create the directory 'C:\inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\statistics\webstat\AWStats': Cannot create a file when that file already exists.
at (statistics::LogForAWStats::copyAWStats line 1703)
at RunWebLogAnalyser(statistics::start line 548)
Execute file name: C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe
k\admin\bin\statistics.exe

I disable statistics "Awstats" in all the sites and when I went back to enable it the option Awstats is gone, all there is "Webalizer"

help...

Ok I’m going to try to explain a little be better what I did.
I noticed the statistics weren’t updating for the last couple of day.
Looking to see what the problem was I found this error in the event viewer “Run-Time error: Error 183â€, so I decided to disable webstats (Awstat) in all the sites by running a “Group Operation†where I selected to “Disable†Web Statistics. After disabling I went back to enable using “Group Operation†and now the “Awstat†option is not there, the only option I have is “Webalizerâ€

Then I tried to setup a new domain using a Template that has “Awstats†selected and I got this error.

Description: Component Web statistics was not installed
Requested: enabled
Allowed: disabled

Is there a way to enable it running a command?

Thank you!

That’s what I’m trying not to do….. Pay them $75/hr to fix something that shouldn’t happen…

At the end may be the only solution!!!

did you guys fix this problem? i upgraded to 7.5.3 yesterday, and i got the exact same problem.
thanks in advance

Hello!

I have the same problem... You already fix this in you Plesk 7.5.3 for Windows? If yes, please help me!

Very thanks,

Fernando Oliveira

Here is what Plesk Support told me to do but didnt work for me.

Please try to run Plesk installer and check installed components (modify) if awstats present press back and choose 'repair' options.

I end up restoring the server and did a clean install of Plesk 7.5.3.
It took me a couple of hours but didnt have to pay them!!!
Problem solved

I've tried to reinstall AWstat on my 7.5.3 server and got the same problem solved,

To fix it you need some files from plesk suport.

You get a new statistics.exe file and some file to %plesk_dir%\Additional\AWStats\wwwroot\cgi-bin\

And then it works again. ;)

post to forum not work

The post file to the forum isn't working, can you please email the archive to [email protected]? Thanks.

ps, i'll try to make a download available.

Files?

Hi.

Can you please email me the files too to [email protected]? It is frustrating that we have to pay for support to fix a bug in the software.

Could someone e-mail the replacement files to me as well [email protected]. It seems as though everything from the %plesk_dir\Additional\AWStats\wwwroot\cgi-bin is gone.

Bueller? Anybody? Can somebody post this stuff - I can't imagine webspace is a problem. I'll host it if you send it over.

Back