• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

statistics.exe

globalmcs

Regular Pleskian
Hi I seen this error on the event log of the server for a while now and I decided to ask, if someone is getting the same error ? and if there is a solution to it ?

Event Type: Error
Event Source: statistics.exe
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1
Date: 11/23/2004
Time: 10:03:03 AM
User: N/A
Computer: COMPUTERNAME
Description:
Agent unexpected (43) in (QUIT 250+Requested+mail+action+okay,+completed GLOBALMCS-WEB 43 1012 )
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe

Yes I did, when I ran it manually I noticed that the processor pegs to 70-80% till it finish and thats when the error appears in the event log 8 times in a row (8 number of domain with stats)

Thank you for your quick replay !

try to start mchk utility (without any arguments)
It can help. If mchk will display error, please post it here.
Best regards

no need to open a new topic because i have the exact same problem.
Since 18th of may im getting these errors for all of my domains 50+ and always around 5.30 am.
what have you done to resolve this issue?
I cant see any problem in the statisticspage, seems to work fine but i hate those errors in the event viewer.
Running the same configuration for over a year now, what causes this error all of a sudden?
version of plesk: psa v7.0.2_build040921.10 os_Windows 5.2.3790.0

anyone any ideas?

having the same thing for a few days now. could someone from Plesk comment ?

dug a little deeper in the event viewer and analyzed the error messages.
I think i know whats causing the errors, the statistics are being generated like they ought to but recently i ran a virusscanner and it found some virusses in the bad mail folder and also some in users mailboxes.
i deleted themvia the virusscanner and i think thats why my statistics is giving an error. It thinks its gonna get an email on that spot but i deleted it without telling plesk about it.
I do not run dr web.

Someone from plesk knows who to resolve this, if my analysis is right.

sounds reasonable. You could try to remove the entry of the mail in all logs plesk may use and see if it helps. take backups though.

Is there a button that clears the maillog from a particulair domain? The errors in my event viewer run over 50 atm and the error message states that statistics.exe is faulty but i cannot see the domain in which the mail has been deleted.
It becomes a bit like a needle in a haystack this way.
If a clear all is possible i would like to know.
I've looked in plesk and all i can see are access logs but no maillogs.

for mail logs, look in the mailenable directories under plesk..

Found the maillogs, but theres over a year of logs in every folder.
Can i delete all history or will that cause more problems then solutions? And if it is possible can i do it through plesk itself zo it will know that the logs are cleared and i do not recieve a million errors after this.

Agent unexpected () in (Subject:++Your+order:+20681475.)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe

Thats an error message from the event viewer, how am i supposed to know which logfile and what line cuases this error.
And every day i have 50+ entries like this at around 05.00 am
It works like it should but i hate event viewer errors and would like to solve them.

just move them away to see if it solves your problem!? plesk is far from perfekt, it won't be the first time you do something plesk is not "aware of"

Back