• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Statistics run everyday at the same hour, independient of cron.daily hour

SalvadorS

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I am running Plesk 9.2.3 and use in all the domains AwStats.

I found that the statistics run everyday at 7.30 am. This proccess is independient of plesk-daily. I set the plesk-daily cron at different hours but the statistics always starts at the same hour, 7.30 AM.

I know that the script of the statistics (/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php) is inside plesk daily:

cat /etc/cron.daily/50plesk-daily

# install_statistics
/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php >/dev/null 2>&1

And cron.daily is run everyday at 18:

0 18 * * * root test -x /usr/sbin/anacron || ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily )

But I asure you that the statistics always starts at the same hour, 7.30 AM. You can modify the hour of cron.daily all the times you want, the statistics always starts at the same hour, 7.30 AM.

I try to found a cron who starts at 7.30, nothing found.

I am totally sure that 50plesk-daily cron run at 7.30 AM and it is independient of cron.daily. Because first run the awstats.pl, then do a mysql dump and then report the usage of the domains.

The question is, Why is independient of 50plesk-daily? Where I can modify the hour?

I only want to run the statistics at the hour I want, not at the hour the server want.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot.

Back