• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Stebuilder reset/deleted all content

Jllynch

Regular Pleskian
Ok most of the way through creating a site site builder has lost all the content for a site in the middle of editing. Has anyone else had this happen?

After clicking to edit another page a page with no content came up. When clicking away from this page it saked if I wanted to save the content. I said no as the page was blank and I didn't want to save it like that.

From then on all content has gone and even the selected template has been reset.

Does anyone know how to reset/restore this?

Some clients have mentioned that reseting cookies or such can help. Does anyone have any experience with this? I haven't found sitebuilder to be very reliable at all and possibly not worth all the effort/money.

Ok we logged back out then back in and and luckily most of it was still there (except for the last page we edited). It looks like after a while it just logs people out and you are presented with the demo site so it looks like all content is gone...

I hope this is all that happened to you also.

I don't know if the content is gone, but just getting a blank screen when going to the sitebuilder page

Back