1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Stebuilder reset/deleted all content

Discussion in 'Legacy Sitebuilder Software' started by Jllynch, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Jllynch

Jllynch Regular Pleskian

Ok most of the way through creating a site site builder has lost all the content for a site in the middle of editing. Has anyone else had this happen?

After clicking to edit another page a page with no content came up. When clicking away from this page it saked if I wanted to save the content. I said no as the page was blank and I didn't want to save it like that.

From then on all content has gone and even the selected template has been reset.

Does anyone know how to reset/restore this?

Some clients have mentioned that reseting cookies or such can help. Does anyone have any experience with this? I haven't found sitebuilder to be very reliable at all and possibly not worth all the effort/money.

2. rviradia

rviradia Guest

I am having the same problem :-(

3. Jllynch

Jllynch Regular Pleskian

Ok we logged back out then back in and and luckily most of it was still there (except for the last page we edited). It looks like after a while it just logs people out and you are presented with the demo site so it looks like all content is gone...

I hope this is all that happened to you also.

4. rviradia

rviradia Guest

I don't know if the content is gone, but just getting a blank screen when going to the sitebuilder page

5. Jllynch

Jllynch Regular Pleskian

Sounds more complex than our issue...