1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Steps to take to start invoicing newly imported subscriptions

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by JurgenV, Jun 11, 2012.

1. JurgenV

JurgenV New Pleskian

40%
    Hi,

SITUATION

After a year of manual invoicing using excell we paid a support ticket to get Business manager working.

So I am now looking at CBM for the first time and its a bit overwhelming. :)

I created plans and imported one dummy customer from plesk panel who has a basic hosting plan.

QUESTION
    Now I want to incoive that customer for the coming year (we will use yearly billing cycle), but I notice that BM has set its next renewal date to one year from the day I imported it...(yesterday). So that means that the customer will not receive an invoice the next year. What do I need to change so that the renewal dat is today and I can create an invoice today for the coming year today?

Thanks guys!

2. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    Hi,

Renewal date is a date when service is renewed to the next billing period. Invoice is issued 10 days before this date in default configuration.
    You should determine what the next renewal date should be - typically it is the day when customer bought service plus a number of full cycles. For example if customer purchased hosting on the 13th of July in 2011 and period is one year then the next renewal date should be the 13 of July, 2012.
    You need to change the next renewal date - you can do it if you click on subscription, then on "Edit" or "Edit Settings" (depending on the version).
    CBM will issue invoice automatically.

3. andrewthomus

andrewthomus Guest

Thank you EugeneL your information works a lot for me.

4. MemoonaM

MemoonaM Guest