1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Subdomain - Problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by ExarKun, Dec 7, 2006.

1. ExarKun

ExarKun Guest

Hello,
    after a Update from 8.0.1 to 8.1, i cant create new Subdomains.

After i klick on OK, i only get a white Page :(

Please help!

2. energylevel

energylevel Guest

Did yo get this issue resolved, I'm getting the same problem with Plesk 8.1 ???

3. iqnection

iqnection Guest

Hi energylevel,

This issue has not been resolved. We ended up adding a new site instead, but would like to see it fixed.

4. ExarKun

ExarKun Guest

Aver a clean reinstall (new os, new plesk) it works...

5. energylevel

energylevel Guest

Don't think that's an option for me, was it an issue specifically running PHP files from a subdomain ??

6. iqnection

iqnection Guest

We did a clean install on a new Debian server. It was not an upgrade from 8.0-8.1. Has anyone successfully fixed the problem on a production server without a reinstall?

I'm hesitant to upgrade the rest of our servers to to 8.1 without hearing that this is no longer a problem.

7. energylevel

energylevel Guest

I'm in a bit of a mess with this issue, from my perspective it seems that PHP is not being parsed from subdomains are you experiencing the same issue ??

8. stefano.coccia

stefano.coccia Guest

I'have the same problem, but I can delte the domain because have much user... there is a solution? a pacht?

9. stefano.coccia

stefano.coccia Guest

resolved... I have do the new upgrade to 8.1 and is resolved.

10. iqnection

iqnection Guest

Running apt-get update; apt-get upgrade to install the very latest Plesk 8.1 fixed it for me as well.

8.1.0-debian3.1.build81061212.11