• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Subdomain - Problem

E

ExarKun

Hello,
after a Update from 8.0.1 to 8.1, i cant create new Subdomains.

After i klick on OK, i only get a white Page :(

Please help!

Did yo get this issue resolved, I'm getting the same problem with Plesk 8.1 ???

Hi energylevel,

This issue has not been resolved. We ended up adding a new site instead, but would like to see it fixed.

Don't think that's an option for me, was it an issue specifically running PHP files from a subdomain ??

We did a clean install on a new Debian server. It was not an upgrade from 8.0-8.1. Has anyone successfully fixed the problem on a production server without a reinstall?

I'm hesitant to upgrade the rest of our servers to to 8.1 without hearing that this is no longer a problem.

I'm in a bit of a mess with this issue, from my perspective it seems that PHP is not being parsed from subdomains are you experiencing the same issue ??

I'have the same problem, but I can delte the domain because have much user... there is a solution? a pacht?

resolved... I have do the new upgrade to 8.1 and is resolved.

Running apt-get update; apt-get upgrade to install the very latest Plesk 8.1 fixed it for me as well.

8.1.0-debian3.1.build81061212.11

Back