• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Subdomain Space limit

K

KingPin

in the docs for Pesk 8 it said for subdomains I can set the space limit, for some wierd reason i cant do that, that area when creating subdomains already has a prefilled limit, some say unlimited some give a value... any help is appreciated.

You cant set a limit above the limit of the domain itself.
If the domains limit is 1000MB and is using 500MB then the subdomain has to be set less than 500MB. You can adjust the limit of the subdomain anytime by clicking the subdomain within the panel and find (Hard disk quota).
This assumes you are the administrator or your username has permissions to modify (Domain limits adjustment) for the domain name. See username>permissions..

thank you for taking the time to reply , I appreciate it. however I figured this out after much headache, we recently did some work on the partitions on the machine and when fstab was messed with we forgot to put usrqouta in there as one of the options, that was the reason the option to set space restrictions were greyed out. so just adding usrqouta to fstab for the partition and a reboot later everything is good to go.

Back