• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Support for Email Server

G

gongcart

This is Plesk for Windows, not for linux,
therefore, the basic mail server component for windows server email server component shall be included in plesk.

This is Plesk for Windows, not for linux,
therefore, the basic mail server component for windows server email server component shall be included in plesk.

Excuse me, it is unclear what do you mean. MailEnable Standard Edition is shipped with Plesk.

Mailenable is the third party mail component. What I meant is that windows server 2003 comes with mail server role itself which should be the basic feature included in plesk for windows. So far, your plesk for windows is still designed completely for linux like environment while we know this plesk is originally designed for linux environment. But without losing the title as "for windows", please include the basic mail server role that come with windows server 2003. It may not be the best solution, however, it is reliable and easy to use.

Mailenable is the third party mail component. What I meant is that windows server 2003 comes with mail server role itself which should be the basic feature included in plesk for windows. So far, your plesk for windows is still designed completely for linux like environment while we know this plesk is originally designed for linux environment. But without losing the title as "for windows", please include the basic mail server role that come with windows server 2003. It may not be the best solution, however, it is reliable and easy to use.

This is not a very attractive idea to support meagre mail server, sorry.

Back