• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sw-Soft : "we stand behind our product"

JLChafardet

Regular Pleskian
yeah right, they stand behind their product.

BUT HIDE AND DONT ANSWER.

Your message

To: [email protected]
Subject: load balanced servers (clusters)
Sent: 5/31/2005 12:44 AM

was deleted without being read on 7/3/2005 12:27 PM.

thats what i call "stand behind a product"

what a shame that this people bought such a great software but dont care about nothing but the money...

just like m"#$soft.

regards,

It's possible that it was deleted mistakenly, might be worth giving them a call.

And I don't know about anybody else, but I do not enable anything in my email program that would allow others to track if I'd read, deleted or ignored a messages.

So you may be getting a sort of false positive there.

On the other hand, your message may have been eaten by a spam filter somehow, and really did get deleted.

Faris.

Cranky is right, might have been mistakenly deleted.

Doubtful that any Spam filter program would send out a notification that it was deleted without being opened (sounds more like Outlook client).

Personally I would have sent to support@ instead of info@, I'd rather get an answer from a tech than a sales person :D But I suppose it really depends on what the original email was asking.

Calling to any company usually ends up faster (even for my own). My company policy is phones get higher priority than emails.

Maybe I am being stupid here? But how can you tell that somebody has deleted an email?

In email clients (such as Outlook and Outlook Express), when you create an email, you can set an option to have the recipient's email client send a response upon opening, deleting, etc.

It is not a function of the email server, but of the email client software.

No. [email protected] is an email address. To get to the ticketing system you either initiate it from the control panel, or login to their client site and go somewhere there (can't remember exactly, don't hardly ever use it myself).

If you send an email, from your email program, to an email address, then it's email (sorry couldn't resist). :D

From the CP, click on Server, click on Support, most of the info is already filled in automagically, fill in the other blanks and you will then send a support ticket into their ticketing system.

;) I think 5 years use of Plesk means I know how to email support ;)

Common sense would say that other email addresses would also be some kind of ticket system to keep a sense of order.

I meant that earlier comment as a joke, not by any means meant to impune you. That's why I said 'couldn't resist'.

As to common sense, we are now dealing with Sw-soft, not the original Plesk team. I guess I am just so used to dealing with clients who have no clue what 'common sense' actually means....

Ah, just saw your winks. I really would love to turn a switch in my head and go sleepy bye.... if only it were so easy!

Originally posted by Cranky
It's possible that it was deleted mistakenly, might be worth giving them a call.

sorry my delay on answering, my monitor got burned, and i wasnt able to get a new one.

no my friend it wasnt deleted mistakenly, it is not the first time i get this reply.

I contected them, i got a reply telling me that the email was escalated to developers, then I received this "deleted without reading thing"

its the 2nd time it happens to me, i am sure they only care about money not support, they dont care if we need something from them, if we dont pay we wont get a ****.

I love plesk, cant deny that, but i am really disapointed about this stuff, i think that i should have at least got a reply telling me "pay ****** or die" but not a "deleted without being read"

regards,

Back