• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Template headers changed after upgrade

W

wiebren

For some templates the header images changed during the upgrade form Sitebuilder 3.0.2 to 4.1.0. These templates do not support header upload so it is not possible to upload the old image as a custom header. Why are these changed and how can I get the old headers back.

Templates I found so far with this problem:
- av-077
- av-155
- av-173
- av-201

was an issue already with 4.0, SWSOFT did change the headers pictures

Yes, you are right and for some of the templates head banner was change...This is related to expiration of terms of the media rights for those images...That's why some new head banners are placed instead of old ones. But images should be from the same category and looks like previous.

Dmitry,

when will SB allow to update any header of any template on any page. That's what they all want here....

NB:thks for the explaination about license, I understand now...

As I know this is planned to be done in next Sitebuilder versions. Most probably in v.5 but can not say for sure now. I will contact with Sitebuilder developers and post here any new information I could get.

No further information on this since January? It's been more than 2 months. Surely it doesn't take this long to hear back from developers about this issue.

I can not say anything for sure but as I know head banner upload support is still planned to v.5. The date of release is not clear yet. Unfortunately, this is all information I have for now. I will make a post if I have any new information.

We can do different headers (images OR flash objects) on each page right now. It's a very easy template customization that uses our Sitebuilder Flex Template functionality. We can provide this for custom templates or existing sitebuilder templates. Please contact me if you'd like more info.

Back