• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Template packages

M

Menta3K

Last night when i install a sitetebuilder 4.5 to our new server i found that template packs are strongly reduced for version 4.5
(for version 4 we got 500+ but for version 4.5 all templates are only 67 )

According to http://www.parallels.com/download/sitebuilder4/templates/
IMPORTANT: For technical reasons, some Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 site templates are temporarily unavailable. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

My question is when we can expect old templates to be converted and compatible with SB 4.5 ?

Unfortunately, there is no exact dates for now and as soon any news appear there will be posted on Parallels website. I will also watch for this case and update forum in case of any news.

Thanks for the update Dmitry.
Unfortunately that is a big problem for us.
Is there a way to downgrade already installed 4.5 version to 4.0 and from where we can download the rest of the templates and finally are they will be be compatible with version 4.0 ?

Unfortunately, there is no any downgrade procedure for this. If you prepared Parallels Sitebuilder back before upgrade you could restore backup file and get back your old version.
Actually, if you made upgrade over existing 4.0 installation with all templates, these templates which were installed should be accessible in new installation also and as these templates version compatible it should be possible to use it. Check it up.

Back