1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Template problem

Discussion in 'Legacy Sitebuilder Software' started by phoenixisp, Jul 12, 2005.

1. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Silver Pleskian

57%
    I have a licensed copy of Sitebuilder 2.0 (not a demo) installed on a RH9/7.5.3 box and am having an issue with the templates. I downloaded the templates from the Plesk site, unzipped, and loaded the individual zip files using the Admin interface. The templates are visible in the control panel, and are definitely in the template folder of the repository.

But when using Sitebuilder, only the original 3 templates are available for guests or users. I've seen a couple of threads about this, but no real solution. Can anyone help?

Thanks

2. omansur

omansur Guest

You need to add a host in the ADMIN panel of SB. After you add the host (IP), you need to go to PLAN MANAGEMENT click on the Plan Name and click on Templates, then start activating.

Omansur

3. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Silver Pleskian

57%
    Fantastic - thanks alot Omansur