• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The domain is still suspended for the following reason: This user account and user's

Prasad Vadke

New Pleskian
Hello,

I am trying to unsuspend a domain & m getting the below error

The domain is still suspended for the following reason: This user account and user's domain were suspended

I do not have a clue about how do i unsuspend it. I have checked the validity period in plesk & it is ok. Please guide

Sorry Prasad, I don't have a sollution. I have the same problem. Can anybody help??

Hi it's me again. Found sollution. Go to Domain. Gt Backupmanager. Erase in Scheduled Backup Settings, actual Scheduled Backup. Go to Back Up. Set up Backup don't forget to mark "Suspend domain until backup task is completed". Wait untill Back Up has finished. The Domain will be unsuspended again.

hello,

thanks for your reply jose. I tried doing several backups with check mark on suspend domain during backlup. Backup gets completed, but the domain doesnt gets unsuspended.

First u have to do follow Jose Salgado , if the problem's not resovle , then you restore that domain with the backup that you've just backup a moment ago , everything'll be OK .

Resolved my problem

I was successfully able to unsuspend the domain using the command line tool:
%plesk_bin%\domain.exe --on example.com

FYI %plesk_bin% typically is C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin

Ive just seen this occur in Plesk 9.3 and i get an error on some domains Error: DNSZone::Table::select() failed: no such row in the table

this has occured since upgrading from plesk 8.6

is there a solution?

Blocked domains after Scheduled backup using "Suspend domains until backup task ..."

Some domains remain blocked after Scheduled backup using "Suspend domains until backup task is completed".
After back-up when I try to access the domain I get the "Default Parallels Plesk Panel Page":

Web Server's Default Page
This page is generated by Parallels Plesk Panel, the leading hosting automation software. You see this page because there is no Web site at this address.

You can do the following:
* Create domains and set up Web hosting using Parallels Plesk Panel.
* Use Parallels Virtuozzo Containers with Parallels Plesk Panel to set up domains (Web sites) in virtual dedicated servers. Using a number of virtual servers with Parallels Plesk Panel on a single machine allows for flexible management of your server's resources.
For more information please contact Administrator.
The domain isn't marked as suspended in Plesk Interface.
I have checked and /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/conf/httpd.include file is missing.

In order to restart the domain I manually suspend and after that I unsuspend it immediately, one or two times. After that the httpd.include file is created.
/usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u itcode.ro -status enabled command didn't worked.
Remark: Not all the domains are broken, only some of them.
Plesk version: 9.3.0 (latest update before 9.5)
http://kb.odin.com/en/7019 patch applied.

I am experiencing a similar problem on Linux. When I try to unsuspend the domain I get the error :
<errtext>[Operator] PleskAgent error. Error Plesk server #15 answer for domain #26533: (1025) [PleskAgent - GENERAL] Status value is wrong. The domain is still suspended for the following reason: This user account and user's domain were suspended.</errtext>

I have tried to delete and recreate the domain but the newly created domain always shows up as suspended.

For some of you, this might help.

I had all my sites live, but Plesk said they were suspended and by FTP I could not login. Ouch!!
Then I remembered that I suspended the primary domain that is linked to my Plesk account (but for which I don't intend to build a site). When I clicked Activate for that domain, all others could be accessed again and FTP welcomed me again!!

Back