1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

The DTD file is invalid

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by projectandrew, Mar 31, 2006.

1. projectandrew

projectandrew Guest

Just upgraded to Plesk 8.0 - when using the Migration Manager to move some sites from a Cpanel server, I get the message 'The DTD file is invalid'. When migrating sites from the same host pre-upgrade it worked fine.

Any thoughts?

2. dm__@

dm__@ Guest

Seems to be just a bug (I've seen couple of such before, in the 7.5 releases). Try to contact support team.

3. wanga

wanga Guest

also having problems, I have a ticket open.

4. projectandrew

projectandrew Guest

I've submitted a ticket - how long should I expect to get a reply?

5. wanga

wanga Guest

not sure, I am able to get passed the DTD error however when I select an account to transfer I get another message now:

Error during dump retrieval

Error during dump file retrieving.
    Remote agent failed with the following stderr messages: stdin: is not a tty

13:16:19 INFO ------------------------------------------------------------
    13:16:19 INFO FILE storage initialized.
    13:16:19 INFO Base directory: /backup/migration/supervisor.14291
    13:16:19 INFO Gzip bundles: yes
    13:16:19 INFO Bundle split size: 1073741824
    13:16:19 INFO ------------------------------------------------------------
    13:16:19 DEBUG Tar bundle. id=cgi_domain_username:gzipped, destFile=/backup/migration/supervisor.14291/cgi_domain_fusername
    Bad file descriptor: dup2( 12, 1001 ) at Storage/FileStorage.pm line 99
    at Storage/FileStorage.pm line 99

6. wanga

wanga Guest

They are saying that a new patch will be available that will fix this.

7. wanga

wanga Guest

the update was applied to my machine however we are back where we started, I am once again getting the DTD error.

8. projectandrew

projectandrew Guest

I noticed new patches got posted again recently - I can now select a site to migrate, but now get the following error messages during migration:

Failed validation of the document with external DTD /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/cPanel9/control/cPanel9.dtd. The errors are: No declaration for attribute cid_inbox of element mailnameNo declaration for attribute cid_inbox of element mailnameNo declaration for attribute cid_inbox of element mailnameNo declaration for attribute cid_inbox of element mailnameNo declaration for attribute cid_inbox of element mailname.

Someone please fix the migration manager!

9. stokhli

stokhli Guest

swsoft said the hotfix was supposed to be released last week but I haven't seen any releases. I've been waiting on this to move clients over from a cpanel server.

10. projectandrew

projectandrew Guest

I've had a support ticket open, and they've been installing updated patches, but I still get various errors when transferring from cPanel... I'm currently experimenting to work out where it's failing.

11. VengfulSquirrel

VengfulSquirrel Guest

Conclusion?

Did anyone get past the DTD errors? Is anyone else still experiencing this?

I have this and its May 18th:
    Failed validation of the document with external DTD /usr/local/psa/PMM/plesk.dtd. The errors are: Element server content does not follow the DTD, expecting (db-server+ , key*), got (key key key ).

Thanks.
    -Ian

12. kniepbert

kniepbert Guest

Hi,

new date, same problem.
    How can I fix this?