• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

The file index.php is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk

BrasKa

New Pleskian
Hi friends,

I updated plesk to version 11.5 with PHP 5.4 last week on my IIS 7 on Windows Server 2008, and all worked fine.

But I had some problems with any PHP applications so I changed the PHP properties in ISS for many of my domains to the 5.2 version, but now when I try to navigate to Plesk Control Panel I get the message 'The file index.php is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk'.

What can I do? I tried to change everything to PHP 5.4 version but the problem is still there.

Please I need help. Thank you.

It looks like that you have changed admin's PHP for Control Panel IIS site. You should do nothing with admin's PHP but you can modify only PHP for customer's sites.

Back