• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

The PHP handler "fastcgi-5.4" is not registered. It was probably deleted from the...

VikramKumar

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have parallel plesk 11.5 on my VPS hosting. Recently I upgraded the PHP version to 5.4 via Updates and Upgrades feature. Now, I am not able to change anything for any domain/website, it always shows me following error
"Error: Unable to create or update the subscription: The PHP handler "fastcgi-5.4" is not registered. It was probably deleted from the server. Register a handler with the same properties and try again."
Capture1.PNG

I tried creating a handler with same name in IIS but it didn't help. When I checked in "Server Components" the max PHP version is "PHP 5.3.28" but I see PHP 5.4 installed in C:\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP54 folder on the server.

Guys, please help me as I am not able do anything in my panel...

Hello,

Please check if given version of php is there in server components section. Or you can try uninstall and reinstall is by using updates and upgrades components.

Back