• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The Plesk Management Service service terminated

deepa

Basic Pleskian
Receving following in plesk and system log when we attempted to stop plesk managment service or restart( which woudl involve stop and start) for plesk services.

Fatal error has been occured, service is stopping
Execute file name:

The service cannot accept control messages at this time. (Error code 1061) at ControlService 'plesksrv' with code 1
at (service::controlService line 467)
at execute console command -restart(vconsoleapp::start line 129)
at execute "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrv" -restart(vconsoleapp::run line 140)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrv.exe
----------------
system log
The Plesk Management Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3 time(s).

can someone guide what is teh fix

I dindt find any Kb on same,

still plesk managment services terminate messamges are being received.

anyclues, what is to be updated?

Hi,

Latest updated plesksrv.exe is available at -
https://support.parallels.com/SelfService/Attachment/25550257/5325402/plesksrv.exe

download this and replace with existing old plesksrv.exe and try to start your Plesk Management Service, it should work.
Please update us if the problem persist.

could you please let me know how can i download this file?

further I found by manually stopping and starting pelsk services that somewhere plesk Popass service doent start automaticlly while these error apepar in event log

Back