• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The Published Site does not look like the Design Preview

J

JasonY

Using the Sitebuilder Wizard, I started at step one entering the basic information. Next I chose a template design. A small pop-up with the template name and a preview button at the bottom can be seen. you can also change the colors (which vary according to the template). The preview here looks great. However, once I choose a banner and add in the site title and slogan, then hit the preview button at the bottom, a full preview window pops up and the design looks distorted, as if it has been stretched out. I though that maybe it does this just for the preview, so i published the site. it still looks stretched. The banner is much smaller than the original template preview. Why does this happen? Is there something that i am doing wrong? (you can view stretched site at www.mergestrategygroup.com)
I am using a Mac with Firefox. I also viewed the site in Safari and looks the same, stretched. Is it because I'm using the Sitebuilder for Linux? Does that really matter?

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I am a reseller and I am testing the sitebuilder before I make it available to my clients. Thank you.

Jason Young
jyoungmedia.com
[email protected]

Back