• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The site has not been published.

O

om4knowledge

Broken Image Gallery

When I try to publish my own site I get the following error.

The site has not been published.
Cannot copy the site files to the specified site location. It is possible that you do not have enough permissions for writing, or there is not enough free disk space on the server. Click here for details

Cannot copy the site files to the specified site location. It is possible that you do not have enough permissions for writing, or there is not enough free disk space on the server.

--------
I have over a 1gb of free space for this account. (and plenty of free gb on the server.
my user: is a site owner
I've checked 5x my ftp settings - they are good.

What can I do to get my site published?
Thanks.

FYi: Other users are publishing without issue.

temp fix

I read another thread that said only sites with special features might be effected.

I deleted an image gallery > publish.
It works.

What need to be done so that I (and other users) can use the image gallery and possibly other features? Thanks.

v.4.2.0 Hotfix-20080512 (2008051215)

There are a number of error reasons, among them are:

1. Missing directory /data/storage/attachments in site location on Sitebuilder server, http://kb.odin.com/en/5389
2. Incorrect permissions to directories on the publishing location. Permissions for directories css, images and data should be 755 (drwxr-xr-x), and owner is user of apache.

To clarify exact cause it is recommended to look through Sitebuilder logs at Sitebuilder -> Logs and FTP error logs on the publishing server.

If you face similar problems during site publishing, please apply to parallels support, http://www.parallels.com/en/support/sitebuilder, they will investigate the problem, find the reason and fix it.

abezborodova,
Thanks for the reply.
It appears that the issue is only on sites that use photo gallery.

I have not faced such issue before, could you please specify were there any errors shown in Sitebuilder logs at (Server -> Logs)?

> Cannot copy the site files to the specified site location. It is possible that you do not have enough permissions for writing, or there is not enough free disk space on the server. Click here for details

What details showed?

Image Gallery Not working

When I go to a site with an existing Photo Gallery and click on the Gallery, I get....

Fatal error: Call to a member function getClassName() on a non-object in /home/giphotos/public_html/include/SB/Modules/Transport/Direct.php on line 34

When I enter the site from the wizard and click on a Gallery the wizard says.

Error! Cannot get module data.

All other info appears to be working.

Error "Error! Cannot get module data" is a common one caused by Sitebuilder inability to communicate with SQLite modules database. It may be caused as by incorrect ownership/permissions of the database, as server communication limits or other.

If you use Sitebuilder version less then 4.2.3 I recommend updating, there are a number of major and critical problems fixed there. Moreover it is always useful to keep your server up-to-date.

If update does not help, please report the problem to Parallels support (http://www.parallels.com/en/support/sitebuilder/), they will login to your server and assist with investigation.

I'm running 4.2.0.
Click on "check for updates" from auto update doesn't show any available updates.

I do have
Hotfix-20080512 (patch) Released 5/12/2008 1:56:36 AM
installed.

I rolled it back and then installed it again.

Published gallerys give the following error
Fatal error: Call to a member function getClassName() on a non-object in /home/giphotos/public_html/include/SB/Modules/Transport/Direct.php on line 34

Plesk Sitebuilder 4.2.3 is the latest release and this is not the same as hotfix for 4.2 version. This update should be installed directly on the server and can not be installed through Autoupdate. For more information please refer to documentation http://download1.parallels.com/SiteBuilder/4.2.0/doc/install/en_US/html/index.htm
Try to accomplish update and re-publish entire site. If it does not help it would be better to create support request. It will speed up resolution of this issue.

Back