• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

There are no resources of this type

U

ubuntu.exe

guys,
hosting 1and1.com, plesk 9.0 and dolphin web app, after update to the plesk 9.0 this web app does not want to be installed anymore, any sollutions?

dolphin v6.0.0
YouTube, MySpace, Odeo, Flickr, Match and Facebook - all in one, customizable and under your full control. You are limited only by your imagination - not by software. Dolphin Smart Community Builder is a universal, free, open source software that allows you to build any kind of online community. With a huge variety of features and options, you can quickly develop your very unique and successful website.
warning.gif There are no resources of this type (dolphin) available from your Service Provider. Requested: 1; available: 0. The notification has been sent to your Service Provider.

see screenshot,
any help appreciated!

Attachments

• dolphin problem.gif
    dolphin problem.gif
    26.8 KB · Views: 16
Hi,
I have the same problem but with a lot of web applications. This appear after update to plesk 9.0.
What do you made to solve this?

Error: "There are no resources of this type (wordpress) available from your Service Provider. Requested: 1; available: 0. The notification has been sent to your Service Provider."

Anyone know something about this error message: "There are no resources of this type (wordpress) available from your Service Provider. Requested: 1; available: 0. The notification has been sent to your Service Provider."

I continue with this problem and I don´t know why.

Thanks.

Back