• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

This file is not a valid backup file.

D

datThomas

I'm getting repeating errors on the server backup process.

The Backup/Restore Task Notification email contains the following email attachment text:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<execution-result status="error">
<object name="adomain1.com" type="domain">
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='26'</message>
</object>
<object name="adomain2.com" type="domain">
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='29'</message>
</object>
<object name="adomain3.com" type="domain">
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='22'</message>
</object>
<object name="adomain4.com" type="domain">
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='37'</message>
</object>
<object name="adomain5.com" type="domain">
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='18'</message>
</object>
<object name="adomain6.com" type="domain">
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='49'</message>
</object>
<object name="adomain7.com" type="domain">
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='5'</message>
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='15'</message>
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='16'</message>
</object>
<object name="adomain8.com" type="domain">
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='35'</message>
</object>
<object name="adomain9.org" type="domain">
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='7'</message>
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='12'</message>
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='50'</message>
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='51'</message>
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='52'</message>
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='53'</message>
</object>
<object name="adomain10.com" type="domain">
<message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Can not dump package for Site Application with id='32'</message>
</object>
<object name="backup" type="backupowner">
<message code="ApplicationException" severity="error">Cannot check dump file 'Scheduled_Nightly_info_1002220101.xml' at 'C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Backup\' [The dump has wrong format!]</message>
</object>
</execution-result>

It appears the info in the database regarding the Site Applications for each Domain is fubar, and not surprising it has been in the past.

Anyone know the best way to make this correct, NOT A KLUDGE PLEASE, as that is what lead to this mess to begin with. Need a solid fix.

Any input would help.

"Can not dump package for Site Application with id"

This error message usually indicates that there is broken links between tables relates to site applications and its packages in Plesk database. Database records correction is required for completely fixing this problem. I suggest you contact Plesk support team for database correction if you can't do it by yourself.

Any ideas on this error?

The same script works on every server but one so I know it can't be the script, is this something I can fix myself or do I need to talk to Andy about someone there looking at it for us?

<object name="server" type="server">

<message code="ApplicationException" severity="error">

<description>Cannot check dump file 'Server_Config_Only_info_1105161433.xml' at 'D:\Backups\PleskSites' [The dump has wrong format!]</description>

</message>

</object>

</execution-result>

Back