1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Tired to receive spammers in guestbook ? Swsoft support can't help you ?

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Windows' started by segersp, Nov 21, 2007.

1. segersp

segersp Guest

If as me you can't have solution from swsoft support to stop guestbook spammers, I have a free solution to integrate captcha solution in guestbook in waiting next 4.1 release which would integrate captcha.
    If I see interest, I'll post procedure and files to be uploaded to solve this
    see you later

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    As I know captcha feature already implemented in Sitebuilder and will be released with 4.1 version which is expected in the beginning of the next week or even sooner.

3. segersp

segersp Guest

Thanks for this info, but as you know form spam is very not interesting and if it's not possible to give a solution to the customer quickly, we lose customers or heir confiance.
    I don't agree wrong information for support & no help for them.
    I have implemented my self the solution in waiting an integrated solution from you.

As at least begin version 4 in your manual you say it's possible for developers to integrate custom module and documentation for thzat is available. After several answer, I come to have information this one will be avalaible in version 5 planned cueent june 2008, it's very fr for an also interesting functionnality :-(

4. Jllynch

Jllynch Regular Pleskian

5. segersp

segersp Guest

Yep, now with the last version SB4, captcha is included in guest book

6. Jllynch

Jllynch Regular Pleskian

Is that in the Linux version as well?

7. segersp

segersp Guest

Unix I don't know ????
    Windows well

8. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Yes, capcha feature included into both Linux and Windows Sitebuilder versions.

9. Jllynch

Jllynch Regular Pleskian