• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Tired to receive spammers in guestbook ? Swsoft support can't help you ?

S

segersp

If as me you can't have solution from swsoft support to stop guestbook spammers, I have a free solution to integrate captcha solution in guestbook in waiting next 4.1 release which would integrate captcha.
If I see interest, I'll post procedure and files to be uploaded to solve this
see you later

As I know captcha feature already implemented in Sitebuilder and will be released with 4.1 version which is expected in the beginning of the next week or even sooner.

Thanks for this info, but as you know form spam is very not interesting and if it's not possible to give a solution to the customer quickly, we lose customers or heir confiance.
I don't agree wrong information for support & no help for them.
I have implemented my self the solution in waiting an integrated solution from you.

As at least begin version 4 in your manual you say it's possible for developers to integrate custom module and documentation for thzat is available. After several answer, I come to have information this one will be avalaible in version 5 planned cueent june 2008, it's very fr for an also interesting functionnality :-(

Yep, now with the last version SB4, captcha is included in guest book

Back