• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Traffic not correct

T

twintech

Since I upgrade to 7.01 they traffic isn’t correct. A domain with only they standard plesk page have 5 GB HTTP traffic a day and they other heavy traffic sites nothing ore some MB.

Maybe imported because problems with upgrading to version 7.0, we have reformat they server installed 6.5 restore they plesk backup and then upgraded to 7.01

Not sure if Plesk gets the traffic figures from the stats, if so then the problem is that version 7 stats is not quite correct. I have been told by plesk that they are planning a hot fix for this problem. I have erratic stats updates, whereby some domains work and some are missed altogether.

I guess we have to wait and see..

I´m having the same issue and a lot of other problems with Plesk.

I´m used to use cPanel, in Linux server and I´ve never had such a lot problems.

I´m very disappointed with Plesk .

There are a lot of money involved because I can´t charge my costummers as I can calculate their traffic.

I think it´s not acceptable from Plesk.

I don't know why SW-Soft launchs the products in the market with all this problem.

Neither do I. I´ve just posted a message in Plesk Feedback Forum complaining about these things...

I´d like to hear from Plesk users because I´m really new with it. If this kind of issue is usual It would be better changing to another software, before I loose my costumers.

Traffic Incorrect

I am having this exact problem! This is not acceptable. The purpose of the product is to monitor these very statistics.

I for one would like a response as to when this will be rectified!

I have some clients that have statistics that are impossibly high (the domain name isn’t even yet resolving and they have GIGS of traffic). And there are others that should be very high and have very little traffic whatsoever.

Another semi-unrelated issue that I am having: Some clients Web Statistics have statistics from other users! (ie. the statistics for their domain are reflecting the statistics for a completely different domain that isn’t even one of theirs!)

How can a product that is put out for sale have two major flaws, moreover, in areas that represent a significant reason for purchasing the product? If it doesn’t do what it is supposed to, how can they sell it?

I for one would like a response as to when this will be rectified!

I'm also having this same problem. It's a major issue, as I think anyone will agree, because without proper traffic figures we cannot bill our customers correctly. Effectively it renders Plesk useless.

Please please please SWsoft, release a product that actually does what it says it does.

1. Key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PLESK\PSA Config\Config
Value Type: DWORD
Value: ADOConnectionTimeout

Indicates how long to wait while establishing a connection before terminating the attempt and generating an error. Sets a value that indicates, in seconds, how long to wait for the connection to open. Default is 15.

2. Key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PLESK\PSA Config\Config
Value Type: DWORD
Value: ADOCommandTimeout

Indicates how long to wait while executing a command before terminating the attempt and generating an error. Sets a value that indicates, in seconds, how long to wait for a command to execute. Default is 30.

http://www.sstrg.com

Back