• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

transfer site from plesk 8.1 Linux to plesk 8.1 Windows

P

placom

Hi,

It'possible transfer a site from plesk 8.1 Linux to plesk 8.1 Windows, with every data: web pages, mysql database and mailbox?

If I do a security copy from plesk 8.1 linux server can after recover it in a plesk 8.1 Windows server?

Thanks

Hello,
It will be possible with next PMM. Now, the "next" PMM is on the final testing phase.
Thanks.

Thanks,

but what is "PMM" ? And when it will be enabled?

Because i need to do migration from linux to windows now, before new year.

Can't i do a simple backup from linux and restore in windows. Over all from mailboxes, the site has 60 full mailboxes.

thanks again

We have same. But just reverse

We have backup one site in our windows 8.1 plesk server when we restore to our CentOs4 plesk 8.1 server from our Backup FTP server the backup files shows "not a Backup File".

How can we solve this and moving windows server to Linux server

Regards,
Kanagaraj

Hello,
PMM (Plesk Migration Manager) for windows supports migration from Plesk Unix/Linus to Plesk Windows and from other Control Panel like Ensim, Helm and etc.
Unfortunately PMM for Unix doesn't support migration from Plesk Windows too.
Thanks.

so how can we move this domain settings, mail accounts and messages to your plesk linux server. any other alternative way.

Thanks

Back