• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Translation fields missing in en_US.xml

zooming

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I'm having problems with SB translation.
I have used the "get_current_locale.sh" script to get the en_US.xml file.
In this file I can't find some entries:

[[Modules/Guestbook/Pub_:_nameTooLong]]
[[Modules/Guestbook/Pub_:_emailTooLong]]
[[Modules/Guestbook/Pub_:_urlTooLong]]

They are not present in the related section.

These entries are used in a JavaScript function that validates the Guestbook form:

function validateForm() {
if (validateField('SB_Validator.notEmpty', 'author', 'Por favor preencha seu nome.')
&& extendedValidateField("SB_Validator.isMaxLength(document.getElementById('author').value, 255)", 'author', '[[Modules/Guestbook/Pub_:_nameTooLong]]')
&& (
document.getElementById('email').value.length ==0 || (
validateField('SB_Validator.isEmail', 'email', 'Por favor informe um e-mail válido.')
&&
extendedValidateField("SB_Validator.isMaxLength(document.getElementById('email').value, 255)", 'email', '[[Modules/Guestbook/Pub_:_emailTooLong]]')
)
)
&& (
document.getElementById('url').value.length ==0 || (
validateField('SB_Validator.isHttpUrl', 'url', 'Por favor informe uma URL válida.')
&& extendedValidateField("SB_Validator.isMaxLength(document.getElementById('url').value, 255)", 'url', '[[Modules/Guestbook/Pub_:_urlTooLong]]')
)
)
&& validateField('SB_Validator.notEmpty', 'comment', 'Por favor entre uma mensagem.')
) {
document.forms['add'].submit();
return true;
} else {
return false;
}
}

The published pages with this module are not working, since this JavaScript function does not work properly.

I don't know what is wrong, since I think that these fields should be present in the en_US.xml file.

Any ideas?

Thank you.
Alexandre

Hello Dmitry,

Please take a look at sorce code of this page: http://www.marizapires.com.br/page2.php
I have tried to download de translation kit again (just in case), but I still didn't found these entries (both in the en_US.xml file in the "src" directory and in the en_US.xml file generated with get_current_locale.sh).

Thank you.
Alexandre

Alexandre,

Just for you information, I have checked this and could not find these values too. I have already forwarded this to developers for clarification. Will update this thread in case of any news.

Alexandre,

In the attachment you can find updated en_US.xml file (archived). Please try to use and let me know how it goes.

Attachments

• en_US.zip
    61.2 KB · Views: 3
Back