1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Translation fields missing in en_US.xml

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by zooming, Feb 14, 2009.

1. zooming

zooming Regular Pleskian

57%
    Hello,

I'm having problems with SB translation.
    I have used the "get_current_locale.sh" script to get the en_US.xml file.
    In this file I can't find some entries:

[[Modules/Guestbook/Pub_:_nameTooLong]]
    [[Modules/Guestbook/Pub_:_emailTooLong]]
    [[Modules/Guestbook/Pub_:_urlTooLong]]

They are not present in the related section.

These entries are used in a JavaScript function that validates the Guestbook form:

function validateForm() {
    if (validateField('SB_Validator.notEmpty', 'author', 'Por favor preencha seu nome.')
    && extendedValidateField("SB_Validator.isMaxLength(document.getElementById('author').value, 255)", 'author', '[[Modules/Guestbook/Pub_:_nameTooLong]]')
    && (
    document.getElementById('email').value.length ==0 || (
    validateField('SB_Validator.isEmail', 'email', 'Por favor informe um e-mail válido.')
    &&
    extendedValidateField("SB_Validator.isMaxLength(document.getElementById('email').value, 255)", 'email', '[[Modules/Guestbook/Pub_:_emailTooLong]]')
    )
    )
    && (
    document.getElementById('url').value.length ==0 || (
    validateField('SB_Validator.isHttpUrl', 'url', 'Por favor informe uma URL válida.')
    && extendedValidateField("SB_Validator.isMaxLength(document.getElementById('url').value, 255)", 'url', '[[Modules/Guestbook/Pub_:_urlTooLong]]')
    )
    )
    && validateField('SB_Validator.notEmpty', 'comment', 'Por favor entre uma mensagem.')
    ) {
    document.forms['add'].submit();
    return true;
    } else {
    return false;
    }
    }

The published pages with this module are not working, since this JavaScript function does not work properly.

I don't know what is wrong, since I think that these fields should be present in the en_US.xml file.

Any ideas?

Thank you.
    Alexandre

2. zooming

zooming Regular Pleskian

57%
    Hello Dmitry,

Please take a look at sorce code of this page: http://www.marizapires.com.br/page2.php
    I have tried to download de translation kit again (just in case), but I still didn't found these entries (both in the en_US.xml file in the "src" directory and in the en_US.xml file generated with get_current_locale.sh).

Thank you.
    Alexandre

3. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Alexandre,

Just for you information, I have checked this and could not find these values too. I have already forwarded this to developers for clarification. Will update this thread in case of any news.

4. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Alexandre,

In the attachment you can find updated en_US.xml file (archived). Please try to use and let me know how it goes.

Attached Files: