• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

trial sites don't work in IE

T

Tirrawarra

g'day! - Im having problem displaying trial sites in IE ??

We have a new install and trial sites publish and work perfectly in Firefox and Mozilla but only the top frame with the "edit" button briefly displays - then diappears in IE

unfortunately 84% of visitors to our sites use IE

any ideas?

problem fixed sw-soft provided a php file (read patch) !

Originally posted by Tirrawarra
problem fixed sw-soft provided a php file (read patch) !

I think my problem is the same. I can't preview the website after going through the wizard.

How did you fix this? Is there a place to get support or the php file you mentioned?

thanks,
Scott

Originally posted by bubble
find swsoft
they have patch

thanks, I am little confused on their site, is there a free support page or what?

I filled out a support ticket at https://register.sw-soft.com/support/form.php
(which is sometimes hard to find)

and they very promptly sent me the following with the updated php file and its worked since:
We have a hotfix for you. You can find it in the attachment. Please replace /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/site_preview.php file on your server with attached one. This should help to solve this problem. And also, be sure that you have correct permissions on this file:

# ls -la /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/site_preview.php
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache 1707 Aug 8 18:24 /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/site_preview.php

Let us know how everything goes and don't forget to save copy of the old file just in case.

I would send you the "site_preview.php" file but I dont know if thats the fix for you exactly!

Plus it appears to be compiled (or corrupted ) but it did work for me and I will send if asked!

cheers Steve

Could you possibly send the file to me ? I'd be very grateful.

sorry but that was so long ago and I cant locate the file they provided.

I would suggest that you submit a ticket to support. But do it through Sitebuilder not the normal web interface - as it will get results.

cheers Steve

Back