• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

trial sites requiring registration

O

om4knowledge

New user question.
I'd want to require users to register for a trial/demo.

I do not want an anonymous logon. I've create a few plans, but I don't see anywhere that it requires logon.

Thanks.

Actually, there is no such feature in Plan properties and if you allow trial sites creation it could be possible to access Wizard without any registration. You can make you own registration on website which will pass users to Sitebuilder Wizard. But unfortunately, there is no automatic solution for it.

Dmitry,

Thanks for the response.
I see that there is a trial eMail template in the admin. How does this mail get sent without user registration?

Does this mean all trial site users can view each other sites?

Thanks!

Each trial site can be access by unique link which is given to customer after trial site is created. Customer could also send an e-mail to his mail address after trial site creation completed. In this case he will get template e-mail with link to his trial site to view and edit site.
Actually, all trial sites can be access but for this you need to know exact link.

Dmitry,
I see. :)

The trial eMail is only sent when the user goes to 5. Publish and enters their eMail address.

I'd like if this was on step 1 instead, but now I understand. Thanks.

Back